Spinach is a favorite leafy green vegetable consumed for its valuable nutrients. It’s also a popular plant to grow because of its fast growth and leaf production. The only downside is that it can easily die if not properly taken care of. Pretty sure, you might not want to keep planting after a few harvests. In this post, we’re going to focus on how to grow spinach and care thoroughly.
- Botanical Name: Spinacia Oleracea
- Plant Type: cool-weather vegetable
- Sun Exposure: full sun
- Soil Type and pH: loamy (well-drained), neutral (7)
- Hardiness Zone: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Nutrients: vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, calcium, choline, copper, fiber, folate, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, protein, zinc.