The Flowers That Start With Q: 8 Of The Most Regal
God Save the Queens
In our list of flowers that start with Q, we find ourselves facing, not diamonds in the rough, but royalty. Two on our list are great sentinels that will grow into beautiful trees with blooms that befit their names.
But what makes a queen? Some say a crown; others say a kingdom. With our four regal flowers, however, it is their dominance over their kind in size, color, and grandeur. They are the alpha blooms, the cream of the crop. These plants are the biggest, most vibrant, or most spectacular of their species that they are true sovereigns.
Although people may know these flowers that start with Q by other names, theirsuperb qualities still shine through.
Hence, the gardener that wishes to add some excellence to their collection of blooms, or a particularly kingly, or queenly, tropical tree to their garden (or estate), look no further than these four flowering plants.
More articles about flowers:
- Start A -> F
- Start G -> L
- start M -> S
- start U -> Z
- 12 Of The Most Enchanting Flowers That Start With G
- 17 Of The Most Fascinating Flowers That Start With H & Their Symbolism
- 10 Of The Most Exotic Flowers That Start With I For A Diverse Garden
- Flowers That Start With J: 8 Of The Most Delicate
- 11 Of The Most Subtly Lovely Flowers That Start With K
- The Flowers That Start With L: 14 Of The Most Breathtaking
8 Regal Flowering Plants
These are flowers thtat start with Q that can add extra beauty to any garden.
- Pride of India, Banaba, Queen's Crape Myrtle (Lagerstroemia speciosa)
DaleTheGardener. Jul 13, 2007. Davesgarden.com
- FilipendulaRubra ‘Venusta’ (Queen of the Prairie)
- Queen Lily Ginger (Curcuma petiolata)
Jill Staake. Aug. 24, 2016. Birdsandblooms.com
- QUEEN ANNE’S LACE
Gloria. Jul. 3, 2015. Virginiawildflowers.org